Buying laptop for following reasons, recommend

Mental Liberator

Fully Optimized
3d animation
up to date games (hl2, doom3, and farcry)
good for video editing

college use

was thinking about alienware, but what do you guys think??

dont know much about alienware, what is your price range? i have just got a samsung M40 at £1500, it is brilliant and the screen is 17'', it is a really good laptop, i havnt played the games above but it runs halo and deus x invisible war fine, i use it for school work mainly, i dont know about video editing, cant help you there but id reccomend this one. hope this helps
Mark

Alienwares suck.... Who told you they were good? They use half rate parts, Dell parts, and have terrible pushy customer service and sales department. Alienware can't outperform anything myself and AthlonFX can build. Our systems PWN them!!!

Here, buy this laptop!
http://www.ibuypower.com/ibp/store/configurator.aspx?mid=131
It is P4, but still, WOW. The power, and the graphics card is user upgradeable as well. Nice lappy!! Great price also for what you get, unlike AlienLingere..... LMAO!!! LMAO!! :D :D :D

This is where i got the samsung from:
http://www.johnlewis.com/Shopping/P...&Type=SKU&Id=230206036&SearchTerm=samsung m40
dont know if the link is going to work, that laptop is a bit thick for my liking, it is a good laptop but i prefer the more practical thin laptops, you cant beat John Lewis for customer support, they are better than anyone that i have delt with. im not saying that the laptop is not any good, im just saying that i prefer this one.

dude, that laptop from ibuypower costs more than the alienware!!!!!!!!

no offence, but that laptop sucks ass man. 2600 for that!?

That doesnt cost more then alienware. I would listen to his RECCOMENDATIONS. Just look at what the laptop has to offer then shop around. We are not going to pick out the laptop FOR you, just suggest. Look at the processor, gfx, sound, display, etc, then do your shopping. Look at ibuypower, cyberpower, dell(budget system), alienware(not TOO bad), voodoo, monarch, and sager. there.....

AMD ZEN said:
Alienwares suck.... Who told you they were good? They use half rate parts, Dell parts, and have terrible pushy customer service and sales department. Alienware can't outperform anything myself and AthlonFX can build. Our systems PWN them!!!

voodoo is nice. but yeah man, alienware is alright. i mean cmon, would they have recived all the reviews that the did if they'd have used crappy parts? and where did u get that info man? cmon. alienware is good. expenseive alright, but still good. of course, dont get me wrong here, im not flaming. im just curious what makes u think that. this is an educated response. i am not going to end up like giancarlo. lol. is his account still disabled it? hhaha. i wonder what he did that time to deserve it. haha. but wait, also, he's talking about laptops. i dont u can build laptops. desktops, oh yeah, screw alienware. customs are way better. but as for laptops... yeah.

Back
Top Bottom