cb

duzzy

Beta member
wondering if anyone can help me, well i was sitting here chatting on msn and i heard voices coming out my speakers, i turned them up to the max and i could hear a man talking, i had no idea what he was talking about, but it sounded like he was on a cb. anyone ever experienced that? im a bit confused why that would happen! i dont know if it could be a virus, someone hacking into my computer or just a interception :mad: please could someone help, or have any ideas?

thanks

welcome to the forums, do you have dialup?

it could be someone speaking on your phone line? not too sure my self, i hear voices when i dialup and my username and or password is incorrect.

no ive not got a dialup, im on broadband. i just dont get why it happened?

actually yes it did, the internet and my computer didnt respond as quickly as usual, what makes u ask that?

Well one thing i know for shure is that, it was probably a CB b/c where i work, there is a highway that is directly behind the building.

And we hear trucker's talking back and forth, coming out of the waehouse speaker's sometimes, so my guess is that some of the trucker's.

Have amplifiers on their CB, wich incase send's out a very strong signal, but it only happens rarely.

its interference to you speakers form local police radio i have had this happen it can be quite interesting

it would be cool if you come some how get the signal stronger, and maybe hear what they're saying.

does your ISP offer any type of internet phone service? those that do, use the same docsis channel that your cable connection(assuming its cable) runs on. only difference is the frequency that they run on. if you have any signal issues on your lines, such as a high SNR you may get that

Back
Top Bottom