AVI to MPEG

Thanks for the site notes. What if i add this piece of info. I am using DVD Lab Pro to put together movies with menus, chapters, etc. The program only recognizes mpeg format movies, so that is why i want to convert avi movies to mpeg. If you havent used DVD lab u should really try it, its an easy to use program with so many features and so fast.

jac006 said:
lol. nice. yeah. btw, man, moneyman, that really sux. but the amd, yes, will be better. indeed. celeron is terrible lol. i wish i had an amd but im stuck here with the pentium. ah well. its alright. i need a better card though. (graphics)

what you mean it really sucks??? I thought it was pretty good, although not as good as it will be with dual 6800 ultras and my amd mobo and 3400+ cpu o/c...hee hee hee ima kick my next door neighbours computer bragging ass

What about the encoder that comes with the nero package? Anyone tried that, i heard it was good. Is it called Nero recode? I have nero but no the encoder, can i just grab the plugin or do i have to upgrade to get the whole suite package?

Back
Top Bottom