war talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol they would but they made their own adaption: the Tali-Tubby. There was an image of it made of it: the purple one with a rag on his head, the hand bag in one arm and an AK74 in the other!!!! it seems that they may have taken a liking to it!!!!

Let me put it to you this way. What would have a far more lasting and costly effect on a society? Showing some girl take off her top or showing some guy paraded in front of a camera. Then Pushed to his side. Then heald down by three men while one pulls out a cooking knifes and saws his head off. Then after they are throught they prop his head up on his lifelss body in the small of his back and laugh at him?

Trust me I have seen both. I can certainly tell you which one affected me more. I wish never to see again another mans head being cut off. It will make you sick for weeks and will sicken you every time you think about it.

That was shown on Arab television like it was some common thing. Not one American TV station aired that footage.

Assassin_666 said:
lol they would but they made their own adaption: the Tali-Tubby. There was an image of it made of it: the purple one with a rag on his head, the hand bag in one arm and an AK74 in the other!!!! it seems that they may have taken a liking to it!!!!

LOL LOL LOL

There are different things shown on American TV... this does not denote conservativism. Thank goodness this nation is NOT MORE conservative then arab nations as a whole. I would seriously be in trouble if that is the case.. I'd probably be stoned to death.

Not stoned beheaded. If the Saudis beheaded 2 guys last year for being gay than every other muslim nation does it too, but more frequently.

Outwardly Muslim nations seem conservative. Outwardly America seems liberal. Thats not really the case.

Conservatism doesnt mean to be brutal. Killing your family members for being raped isnt conservative. Sentencing people to death for crimes other than murder and rape isnt conservative. Wearing a vail isnt conservative. forcing people to pray 9 times a day isnt conservative.

Its all barbarism.

Muslim nations are not close to being conservative. They are purely barbaric. Nothing more nothing less.

yeah i think that ive got to go with gian on this one, sorry guys, but really, u couldnt show that on TV, the public would be screaming down on the whitehouse before it played again on a different station. seriously, the public outrage and so on overthere would cause all sorts of havoc for the government from ppl left right and center demanding that something be done immediately. blood for blood!

did the arab nations show the prisoners being humiliated?

LOL humiliation or being beheaded. You choose.

I would rather be laughed at by my captors then to be slain by them.

true, their totalitarian way of life is not good, people should be allowed freedom of choics, the problem is though, that the more diverse a culture, the longer and harder it is to get anything done.

airiox said:
Not stoned beheaded. If the Saudis beheaded 2 guys last year for being gay than every other muslim nation does it too, but more frequently.

Outwardly Muslim nations seem conservative. Outwardly America seems liberal. Thats not really the case.

Well often the case of Nigeria and stonings came to my mind, as well as Iran and its history of stoning. I do know what I'm talking about.

And yes it is quite clearly the case.

Muslim nations are not close to being conservative. They are purely barbaric. Nothing more nothing less.

I don't want the US to be more conservative. Conservativism to that extreme is hatred. I want the US to be more moderate.

Beheaded.. is one way that muslim nations execute people, but stonings are far more common. Sorry, airiox.

Assassin_666 said:
true, their totalitarian way of life is not good, people should be allowed freedom of choics, the problem is though, that the more diverse a culture, the longer and harder it is to get anything done.

Actually, these muslim cultures aren't diverse (often there is only one predominant way of doing things in the country). The US is more diverse then they are. And yet it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom