ebay

anisah

Baseband Member
Hi all, I am new to ebay and just wanted some guidance ON HOW IT WORKED.As I ubderstand it you bid, then purchase and then once the seller receives ur paymentt, they dispatch the item (all via ebay)-but my question is how do they know who to send it to-i.e once u bid do they send it to ur registered address (as denoted by ur username) or can u change the dispatch address. Thanks, any info is appreciated.

and also, if you have paypal, and pay for it with paypal, it automatically sends your shipping info. since you're new to ebay, when you are going to bid on something, make sure you read all the information before you think about bidding on it, you can get scammed pretty easily if you don't.

I almost did one time, but thankfully someone outbid me, and the auction then proceeded to go about 100 dollars higher than my bid. it was an auction that made you think you were bidding on an awesome laptop, then the fine print....real fine print.....at the bottom said you were bidding on a wholesale list, so basically someone paid 350+ for information....boy were they pissed
ebay is a good place to find deals, but watch the fine print and read everything. and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

ebay has been great for me and I have the tendency of looking at ratings very closely. It is smart to look at ratings. If you have someone with no rating or a bad rating, don't buy from them. I stick with people who have at least a 90% or above. Yeah watch for those stupid lists... I laugh at them... like... "OMFG YOU CAN GET THIS LAPTOP FOR FREE IF YOU GIVE ME $25!".

Ah, you can buy some cool stuff on ebay. How about a ghost in a jar? Not to mention, there are plenty of cool unicycles there.

Back
Top Bottom