Best country for computing????

Ok all u ukians, how come ur vat or whatever is so high, i only play 5 cents to the dollar, and the only ones in america who have to pay taxes from online are people who live in cali.

SAS is the best army...they could own anyone

and for comps...i only know like 2 places for CANADA but they have sweet prices. NCIX..but i have to go with newegg.com even though i cant order from there :(:(

Rite let me get this straight i am from UK and i aint saying who is the best on army but the best for prices is US because there is so many people and we have less people which have to pay for more buildings then the US, US is a very big country and i would like to live in New York but the people are a bit wild with there guns, They killn shit Well in UK are poilce dont carry guns because it hard 2 get guns to UK we are so protected UK AND US RULE THE WORLD.

Tony SHARE loves US thats why he fuks George Bush up the arse.

WWW.PLAY.COM
AMD ZEN BEAT THAT FOR GAMING PRICE

www.scan.co.uk

Might be expensive but alot of products.

Definitely UK. We get a better deal here in general, and we know how much we're going to pay before we do.

I got annoyed in the US because it said something cost $5. I went up to the counter and was told it was more like $5.20 because they didn't add the tax on beforehand.

VAT isn't even that much, and we have better driving here in the UK.

And Computing rules here also, 'nuff said!

Go UK!! We rule you america! We were the ones who founded your country. Hence "NEW ENGLAND" and "NEW YORK" But our YORK is better then your stupid new one! Who needs a city full of money when you can have history!

And so you know the SAS train Delta force? The USAs equivelent of the SAS? And most of the other armed forces who are allies with the UK?? Our army is the best!

Plus play is the best website for games! And we have millions of other websites in this country which would easily beat newegg!!

COME ON UK!

take it easy we aint here to argue we just wont the answer you make US like a shitbrick, i am from UK and i thought US is the best for army i must be wrong but i dont no why we are saying stuff about US because US are very good at making films so stop making US look bad when its a very good place to go to.

I went to Las vegas and thats the best plave i went to now i dont wont history i wont money and new york is fuking well good NASH why say its crap, UK YORK V NEW YORK i think NEW YORK WINS.

LOL why bring that into it nash

new york is dull..only good thing about it was seeing ground zero. Rather prefer florida or texas!

What a question! What do you know about the rest of the world!!! what do you know about Canada?
If you have the money to pay what you need and you have a good ISP who cares how much it costs in the US or UK.
Some mention speed while the americans are sleeping. One thing I know is that in some parts of Europe, the internet connection cannot be online for more than 24 hours; so the user has to disconnect. So you have stable hydro like we do in Canada or could it be like in some regions where the hydro goes off for 4 hours during peak periods. If you want to compare :::: Best country for computing, stick to what is linked to computing and don't mix it with politics; islands sink and others are washed out by tsunami, but this has nothing to do with computing!
Does the UK produce hardware and/or software, or are they all imported!?

imported and produced. Most things in US are imported more than UK!

Back
Top Bottom