Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

Tha three processor theory is a load of bullcrap!!! It will have two P4s that run at 3.5GHzand 400MHz P3 for texture support and additional support no tincluded in programming though. respectivley. They learned this trick from the DS's dual processor setup, with one 167MHz processor and one 67MHz processor. Microsoft isn't inventive either. Revolution is going to change things again. Nintendo invented the way we play consoles today, and they can change it at a whim again. They are going to bitch slap SOny and Microsoft.

The Revolution will use 64bit.... and games will be made in 64bit. It will beat a 7GHz P4, and three of them at that speed you morons!

64bitx1.8GHz x 2=230400000000 bits per second.

32bit x 3.5GHz x (2 lets say, three is impossible)= 224000000000 bit per second.

Oh wow..... 1.8GHz duals SLAUGHTER the dual 3.5GHs. The Xenon won't have 3 processors!! That is silly talk. First of all, that doesn't work. Processor have to be kept in even numbers for correct BINARY to go through. If they are not, the one processor can process and odd code and screw up the whole setup. Learn more about Computers before you talk! Don't shoot off your mouths about 3 processors. IT DOES NOT WORK! Why are Opterons not in 3's? THEY ARE IN DUALS AND QUADS!! NOT TRI's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get over yourselves. Also, the Xenon will only have 128MB RAM. It will be 1T RAM, thank god, with a CAS of 4ns. Nintendo will be unique, and use 512MB 1T RAM with CAS 2.5ns. It will be able to connect to a PC monitor, and it will have a unique OS on it. It will be a computer if you want it to be, able to surf the net as well. It is NOT A PC. Microsoft and Sony are just mimics! They took the NES and copied its basic design, and haven't bothered to change it. Ninteno is going to overhaul stuff again, and then Microsoft and Sony will copy them again. They are like viruses!

Lord K, r u retarded? HVD disks are superior to BluRay? HAHAHAHHAH!! 9.6GBs compared to 56GBs.... wow, that was a dumb statement. With BluRay, Nintendo can use 24bit sound to make a 7.1 THX2 Code to use, which uses 5.8GBs by iteself. No surround sound for "Xenon" huh? Oh too bad! :( AHAAH!!

Oh, you think those were cut scenes? Go play the game buddy, they aren't! Resident Evil 4 has the BEST console graphics in the world, and it is on the GAMECUBE!! Why? Only the Cube can handle the textures and dynamic lighting! XBOX sucks, and so will XBOX 2!!! Microsoft sucks! They should not have put their big heads where they didn't belong! FOOLS! Nintendo is pissed, and they will crush them! We will see at E3 won't we. When Nintendo reveals the Revolution, that will be unique and different, and perk peoples interests, we will SEE! When Microsoft releases their XBOX2 which is just ANOTHER SAME OLD PLUG AND PLAY CONSOLE, we will SEE! Yes Lord K, it is true..... face it, without Nintendo, you would have nothing!! They gave birth to consoles, and now they are going to eat their young (Sony and Microsoft) Ewww... that is going to hurt alot Microsoft.... And Sony, I hope this PS3 is different from all else.

Oh, and need I remind you of the graphics cards? HAHAH! Revolution will use a GPU superior to the x850XT PE! "Xenon" will use something similar to the x800Pro........ Again, who wins? Oh yeah, Nintendo... :D

lol, a statement a64 said erlier, about the rez of consoles, HAHAHAHA, i dunno if u kno this or not, but the PS2 uses a Fing 200Mhz cpu, and the fact that it can play games that look like the games i have, that is FRIGGAN AMMAZING!!!! i mean, as soon as TV catches up with rezolutions, such as HD TV, which i might add is alredy out, BAM!!!! a nice console with HIGH rez,

Revolution will support resolutions of 2048*1024.... That is HIDEF. Its GPU will have 20 pixel pipelines..... compared to 10 on the XBOX2 and 16 on PS3.... Look at that LK, Nintendo with higher numbers yet again.

the only thing i dun like about nintendo, is all their games are for friggan 5 yr olds, i mean, WTF PIKMIN!!!! lol, i want blood and gore, which took a while for the game cube to finally come out with the old rez evil with better gfx.... but none the less, im a sony fan, so im stickin with sony

GD!! wtf is with this shit, i keep hearing this wierd sound, and i think i just figered it out, lol, NEED TO GET RID OF THAT DAMN SPONSOR THAT WANTS U DO KISS THE FROG!!! so annoyin

AMD ZEN said:
Revolution will support resolutions of 2048*1024.... That is HIDEF. Its GPU will have 20 pixel pipelines..... compared to 10 on the XBOX2 and 16 on PS3.... Look at that LK, Nintendo with higher numbers yet again.

Ewww...screw Nintendo. The Game Boy DS is a P.O.S., the PSP pwns it. :D

gameboy ds is too awkward to use and I hate playing games on anything with a small screen cause it makes my eyes kinda hurt but mostly its hard to concentrate on small lil things and the ds gets annoying if you arent excactly holding still like in a car or something.

and the controls are too much to manage if you dotn configure them and even then too much to manage. I dont liek teh controls. I think their just markteing ploys really. its a neet thing to do I must admit but its a lil off in implememntation and needs a few tune ups

Back
Top Bottom