PCI Express isn't that Express!

they can't say that, If it wasn't specificallly stated in the manual, or any other part of the information that the PCI express slot would be slowed by the use of other PCI components.

Unless specifically stated in some piece of information, the consumer has the right to a refund. Or at least a partial refund.

No Tips, they wouldn't. It doesn't impede the technology that much, but it does effect performance a bit. The BUS is shared. The Southbridge is expensive enough with the PCI bus alone. Adding a PCI bus to the new PCIe BUS would be expensive. Companies are cheap and don't care. The old motto, if it works, don't mess with it.

The name is Tibs, second time i mentioned that.

And it doesn't matter what the companies think. it's the fact of the matter that the consumer was promised a fully functional 16 x pci express slot.

and i ask one more time, where is the concrete proof of this?? or is this just your friend's theory.

TibsBeatAll said:
The name is Tibs, second time i mentioned that.

And it doesn't matter what the companies think. it's the fact of the matter that the consumer was promised a fully functional 16 x pci express slot.

and i ask one more time, where is the concrete proof of this?? or is this just your friend's theory.

Here, read this. It doesn't really hurt the performance, but apparently it is still only PCI in the long run. Here, enjoy this fine read TIBS.
http://arstechnica.com/articles/paedia/hardware/pcie.ars/4

Back
Top Bottom