So who is gonna be watchin the superbowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
man!!!! the only thing i wait for all year, other than DAYTONA 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHOOOOO!!!! OH YEA!!!!! and i missed it...AGAIN!!!!omfg ima stay home next year so i can watch it

Nascar...

Is right around the corner.
Strange how racing cars is like football. Both have to reach a line of sorts to be able to win. And yes I do watch for the wrecks. But then football has some pretty good wrecks too. Tackles that make you wonder if the poor smuck is gonna get up. In racing it's those wrecks that just are so horrible that you're sure the driver didn't survive. But then the player gets up and waves to the fans as well as the driver crawls out of what was once a noble machine and waves to the fans as both live to challenge the odds another day. My hat's off to both of them. Brave and noble knights of the realm...

Re: Nascar...

setishock said:
Is right around the corner.
Strange how racing cars is like football. Both have to reach a line of sorts to be able to win. And yes I do watch for the wrecks. But then football has some pretty good wrecks too. Tackles that make you wonder if the poor smuck is gonna get up. In racing it's those wrecks that just are so horrible that you're sure the driver didn't survive. But then the player gets up and waves to the fans as well as the driver crawls out of what was once a noble machine and waves to the fans as both live to challenge the odds another day. My hat's off to both of them. Brave and noble knights of the realm...

nicely said although i feel since it is getting close to the anniversary that we should say

R.I.P- DALE EARNHARDT
1951-2001
"One of The Best
Drivers of All Time"

My Eagles lost by a measly field goal. I can't believe it. Those last plays by them blew up in their face. They couldn't get anything done and I was surprised the game was even that close.

Personally, I don't know much about football teams, but since the Patriots won... Go patriots!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom