Best AMD Processor? Not for ppl who like Intel!!!

there is a 4000+ and I'm assuming it's better than the 3500+ but jumping from an Athlon XP 2500+ to the Athlon 64 3500+, you can see why I'm excited about this newer CPU. I wish I had $800 to get the 4000+ though, because overclocking that beast would be crazy (in a good way--not literally).

any athlon 64 has awesome OC ability cuz it runs at low temps :) the 3200 can OC to 2.6ghz swith the STOCK hs&f

ohh yeahh, amd 64 is awsome its, fast and i think i can turn my computer into a refrigerator now, its sooo coldddd!!!!! lol but it aint overcocked, but get rid of the stock fan and it be the same.

You people are kidding me right? The Opteron is many more times more expandable and powerful then the AThlon64's! The Egypt Core will prove that!

the Opteron more $$$$ though, to really surpass the 64, and game wize id go with the 64, i think it be better for a server.

truarabplayer said:
the Opteron more $$$$ though, to really surpass the 64, and game wize id go with the 64, i think it be better for a server.

The reason the Opterons are more $$$$ then the Athlon64's is simple. They are more powerful, run cooler, use ECC RAM, and have some unique abilities such as 31watt operation. Opterons OWN ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom