There will be no flaming.

dreamweaver does support php plus you can get a pile of free plug ins for it.

I don't know what the new front page is like 2003 i believe is the latest one. but i tried 2000 and found it crap, but it'll have no doubt improved by now

dreamweaverdude said:
dreamweaver does support php plus you can get a pile of free plug ins for it.

I don't know what the new front page is like 2003 i believe is the latest one. but i tried 2000 and found it crap, but it'll have no doubt improved by now
Frontpage 2000... lol :D Even I think Frontpage XP is completely useless; and 2000 is of far less use. Outlook 2003 and Frontpage 2003 are the two most changed things in Office 2003. Both are useless before and the best programs of the system in 2003. You should give them a try. You can quickly download them on Shareaza :D For testing purposes only of course ;)

dreamweaverdude said:
if you can code in visual basic is it similar to asp.net? LK
ASP.NET is more HTML-like. You can Code Visual Basic, C# and any .NET Language into an ASP.NET Page using Code Files and declaring them in the Page Marker or using Script Tags. PHP looks like programming, ASP.NET is far more like HTML in design, layout, declaring. And all the power of the Normal Computer Programming Languages is in it. For Instance Web Services are mostly only Normal Programming but use the .asmx suffix.

php is an actual programming language which is why it looks it. it is most widely used for website scripting though as you are probaly aware

Haha; not only that. It doesn't feel right to me, really, its not really a Web Programming Language... it doesn't look right.

Yeah; that's a large downside, Reseller Packages on Windows Servers aren't a great deal more expensive than the same on a Linux Server though. They did use to be a good deal more expensive if you could find any at all.

Back
Top Bottom