Pic's of yourself

LOL HE IS A CHAV. Dude, you couldnt batter me if the world depended on it. You look very small and girly and thick too. Nevermind that i am rather large compaired to you haha. I'll come down to blackpool instead of alton towers and see you this year, ya wee mental chav!

no it aint rite tho i do get angry easy so i go out 4 a smoke it carms me down.

It said on the topis pics of your self so i did and you get 1 prick that says somet

i laddy go and toss ur caber!!! lol. yeah do look quite puny cobra, i've shat bigger things than you!!!

Its just you look like a girl thats all, its not my fault your mother and father produced a womanly man!

ha, u cant help take the piss, that is well funny, he may need to go 4 another cig in a minute!!

thick ok then yer. and i look like a townie with a amercan football top on now you got something wrong there. o is it my hat what do you wont me 2 ware it like a macdonalds hat nah dont think so.

and the "mungo" expression, just gives it away. Go have as many fags as you want. smoke your self to chav-ville :D

Cobra have u removed the picture, please dont tell me u were embarassed by ur own beauty!!

camers wtf your a fuking prik so stfu i dont care what the hell you guys think so what, is it up to you guys what i look like.

CAMERS IS A SCOTTISH NOBHEAD

Back
Top Bottom