Suggestions or comments welcome...

Status
Not open for further replies.

setishock

Wizard of Wires
PM inbox full

What have I done?, please clear your PM inbox so I can apologise, hope you can resurrect this thread starter, I'll understand you being angry, perhaps not too much, as it was a very old thread, I only wanted to reply to your last PM, & say that I remembered what your job was.

Maurice. :(

Is there another way I could have contacted you?

It sounds like a good idea. If you have the space to put it there shouldn't be a problem. Only thing I figure is if your power supply links will be long enoug to go from one case to another; same thing with the hard disk wires which are often quite short but they sell different lengths.

Consider this then...

I have 24" Udma cables already. And measured out they make the span with enough to dress up the run. As for the power leads I think I can go 2 differents routes. One would be to just clip and extend the leads. The other would be a mini bay bus and a few store or home made jumpers. Check this thing out. Could be the answer to some of the wiring problems myself and others run in to. http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=MBB-N&cat=CAS
Other than that I think the test subject is going to be my pIII at first then maybe migrate my p4 set up in to the case.

I'll do that...

I'm charging up my camera's battery collection as I type this. I'm giving serious consideration to putting a window in the drive side and in the top of both sides.
Now not to sound stupid or anything since pictures can't be uploaded directly to the forum, how can I show some pics as I go along?

testing, testing, 1,2,3... OOPS

This is just a test of a link I set up. Disreguard.

You need to use Image codes. Example.

IMG(put a closed braket here)

copied wrong link...

This one works. That is my current system not the one I'm planning to do. This was just a test. Thanks for the info...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom