Pic's of yourself

...speaking of paintball accidents, I was playing paintball with one of my friends in his backyard with a bunch of others, and he was shooting and the gun got jammed. He pressed the trigger a couple of times and nothing happened, so he looked down the barrel and BAM, there goes the paintball right into his eye.

EDIT-- He didnt have his mask on either, he took it off to see.

LMAO i know its mean but its so fking hilarious!

if he looked right into the barrel he would have lost his eye no way around that. AHAHAHAH! my friend who we were playing paintball with hid in some bushes and wouldnt admit he was shotso my friend patrick laid about 30 shots into him from 20 feet away with an auto-cocker!!!!! all we heard we screaming..james (the guy in the bushes) took off his mask at about the 3rd shot and was about to get up and admit defeat but got 17 shots directly to the face..AHAHAHHA now thats funny

Yup, it can play, HL2 @ 1280X1024 On high evrything, And it runs somothly, I only ha a bit o problems, when HL2 has water, it takes a bit to load, a little lag in the begining then its, fine.

However come Summer When I Work I only need 56 hours @ 8 Bucks an hour then I get these bad Johnnys,

AMD Socket 939 Athlon 64 3500+, 90nm, Oced @2.6 Ghz

MSI "K8N Neo4 Platinum SLI" NVIDIA nForce4 SLI Chipset

One :( 6600GT

Another 512 Ram to be @ 1024 total.

RAIDMAX Black Aluminum Gaming Case with 420W Power
And a

ZALMAN CNPS7000B-Cu Copper CPU Cooler for Socket 754/939
to cool it off.

money_man said:
if he looked right into the barrel he would have lost his eye no way around that.

he didnt lose his eye he was EXTREMELY lucky, he didnt even go blind either. He had to wear a healing patch thing on his eye for like 4 months, and his vision got worse in the eye, but other than that hes ok.

Back
Top Bottom