So who is gonna be watchin the superbowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be watching the Simpson Half Time show... afterwards. I might turn on the bowl for the ads.

I am, or at least if it's a pretty close game. If it becomes a blowout, then I'm changing channels. But there's no way Im' going to wake up at 7 in the morning just to watch all the early, early, early pregame show and other festivities.

I'm a basketball nut but I'll get involve with most sports. I didn't really have an interest in sports when I was younger (elementary, junior high years). Now, it's the competitve nature of sports that interest me. Golf is boring to watch on TV, but ok to play in real life. I figure on doing that when I retire.

Speaking of sports, the NBA All-Star break is coming up. Should be exciting, and looking forward to the second half of the season.

what time is it on and is it on in the uk? i have never watched superbowl before and would like to see it

oh yeah, i have just found it, it is really good!! ill probably fall asleep soon but ill watch it for as long as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom