CPU Temp

dangerousbeme

In Runtime
Does anyone know aproximately how hot an amd 3500+ can heat, and what temp it should be at with no programs running ?

thats freakishly high. My athlon64 3000+ is at 37C idle with stock cooling... Are you overclocking? I am thinking its bad contact with the HS so try reseating it

yeah i know it high! gettin a new cooler soon! orderin ram tomorrow so might order then! iv tried reseating heatsink but it still skyrocket like!

ah well alarm set to 65 so if it ever hits tht itll switch off! im dreading the moment tht happens lol

when i first built mine it was runin ata bout 55, then after two weeks that temp had increased to 65, thats when i got the new cooler (gigabyte 3d coller rocket pro) i went down to 39 at idle!!

oooh yeah i was looking at gettin that! is it really that good?

might just look more seriously at that!

one thing i have been thinkin.. i have stock cooling the now and it uses that shit thermal pad thing (which melts!) if i took stock cooling off and put on a rocket how do i get the remaints of the thermal pad off??

wat the pad ahs melted to the processor??? that dont sound good!!!! That rocket cooler is immense, looks good aswell!!!

yeah the pad has melted thats how they work (iv read) they melt themselves to giev good contact between processor and heatsink. how do i get the crap off to replace it? lol

i dah ken if it would just like scrape off we a cottun bud or something!?

Back
Top Bottom