There will be no flaming.

Yes, I'm sorry that they are not allowed, But believe me...Just about everyone one here feels like you do.

I don't know...Maybe in the future, David will change his mind.

Lol...Yeah that's what i told him, he said he would work on that... Just needs some time though.

Haha, yeah, it used to be that CrazyMan and I would always get confused because we both had the penguin. And now dreamweaverdude has it.

By the way, are you good with DW?

What's DW?
DW is dreamweaver 2004 MX it is extreamly powerful website design software, it is used by a lot of professional web design companies. To give you an idea it is on the same level as photoshop with the amount it can do.

[By the way, are you good with DW?

Rakedog, I can use dreamweaver resonably well but am currently in the process of learning how to use it properly , ie up to now what I have learnt by trial an error, but I am learning how to use it to construct dynamic websites, with templates and all of that sort of carry on. I've got a big thick book that I am sl;owly working through. I am looking at learning php scripting later on this year so I can build dynamic pages by hand coding them

dreamweaverdude said:
DW is dreamweaver 2004 MX it is extreamly powerful website design software, it is used by a lot of professional web design companies. To give you an idea it is on the same level as photoshop with the amount it can do.
Haha, personally I don't like Macromedia. Their ASP.NET Tools on Dreamweaver really aren't that good; certainly nothing compared to Visual Studio. The Controls in general as disorganised, everything is down one side and while I'm sure its possible to get it how you like it you'd have to spent a lot of time to do it. Frontpage is a great deal more simple for the HTML Tools.

I can't remmember whether Dreamweaver does PHP.

Back
Top Bottom