The fall of Microsoft?

dreamweaverdude said:
Do you really think msn explorer is better than firefox???? You must be a bit strange in the head to think that, or you've been sucked in with all the colourful gradients microsoft have used to make a bad product look good. Plus who wants a pile of links down the side clogging up your precious screen space. As someone earlier said "If it ain't any good, at least make it look good". Or something along those lines

yes, thats a direct quote from mr. gates 'im self!
"If you can't make it good, at least make it look good"

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; yeah. However, what does the Open-Source Community have different that Microsoft has other than Theory?
theory, stability, HELP (from around the world), input (that is taken seriously), customization, reliability, functionality...just to name a few.

Lol; yeah. However, what does the Open-Source Community have different that Microsoft has other than Theory?

what does the open source movement have that microsoft doesn't? one heck of a lot more programmers, that are free to do what they want to the operating system and improve on it, they're not restricted by people only interested in making money meaning they can bundle otherwise very expensive software with the various disros of linux

dreamweaverdude said:
what does the open source movement have that microsoft doesn't? one heck of a lot more programmers, that are free to do what they want to the operating system and improve on it, they're not restricted by people only interested in making money meaning they can bundle otherwise very expensive software with the various disros of linux

very well put!

dreamweaverdude said:
I did not ask what the Open-Source movement has that Microsoft doesn't. I asked what the Open-Source movement has different than Microsoft - why is it not acceptable for Anti-Trust regulation if it includes Browsers, Software, a Media Player from itself? :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
I did not ask what the Open-Source movement has that Microsoft doesn't. I asked what the Open-Source movement has different than Microsoft - why is it not acceptable for Anti-Trust regulation if it includes Browsers, Software, a Media Player from itself? :D

can you rephrase that?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; I'm not sure what I meant now either :D

The Windows Virus has gone to your brain. Point and click syndrome. Get Linux and use that brain of yours using the Terminal.

Back
Top Bottom