Fishing

its not as fun that way! it tastes better if it is freshly caught as well, the ones that you buy at the stores have normally been out of the water for at least a week, whereas if you catch your own, they have only been oout of the water for a couple of hours, within an hour of catching a trout is the best time to eat them, sooo nice! also i fish matches which i get money for if i win them!

lol...only problem i have with fresh fish is the amount of bones in them and how small those bones can get. although i do like shoving that knife into them and ripping away at their scales until the insides drop onto the ground!!!!

I remember going fishing with the family up in the mountains, and it was so good to catch all those Rainbow Trout.

Back then , there was no limit to how many you can catch, but now there is a limit on just about everything...But it's still fun to do, especially in a boat. 8)

trout fishing is so good, and fresh trout is the best thing to eat, better than any food that i have eaten. i just fish in lakes for trout at the moment, there arent any rivers with trout in where i live, they tend to be in mountains and i live about 20 minuites from stansted so there are not too many mountains around there!!

Back
Top Bottom