Its Time.

Yeah, but what is weird is that the cooling system and Core are that of the Ultra, yet it says GT and they clocked as GTs...... Ultras clocked at GT level? Odd.

i dont see the point in the thread.
And 2G ram POINT?
What do you use your computers 4 AMD why dont you stop selling and then getting a better pc why dont you just get 1 PC and stick with it more that way you will have no proplems.

I can avoid a 5,000 pc but i dont need 1 all i do on mine is download films then sell them and go on the internet and play the odd game.

xx cobra xx said:
i dont see the point in the thread.
And 2G ram POINT?
What do you use your computers 4 AMD why dont you stop selling and then getting a better pc why dont you just get 1 PC and stick with it more that way you will have no proplems.

I can avoid a 5,000 pc but i dont need 1 all i do on mine is download films then sell them and go on the internet and play the odd game.

The point is that I am building my new computer (WHICH I WILL NOT BE SELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I need 2GB of RAM since I do PhotoshopCS and 3DMax Studio. THis PC wasn't even close to 5,000!! It was more like 2,500 acually.

really? ur kidding... did u get some good deal or something? man... btw, what kind of cooling will you be doing on that pc there?

ya ppl think computers are sooo much i only spent liek 3 grand on mine.....not 5......

-AMD_ZEN u got the same case as me!!!!u loser!!!its wonderful though,The v3000 it is gorgeous,i have the tsunami dream case, is that what u are getting?, or are u getting the tsunami case , if there isa difference????

PhotoshopCS and 3DMax Studio does not need 2g memory omg i do photoshop myself it does not need 2g speed the it only needs 512 or 256. and i did not say your pc was 5,000 if you read i mean i can go out and buy i 5,000 pc which makes out like all your doing is buying n buying what do you do make your house full of pc's. sounds it because avery time you come on here all i c is "getting a new pc its got blah blah blah and blah.

Back
Top Bottom