war talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Giancarlo but I have to disagree the SAS is the best in the world that's what most people then come the Navy SEAL's and then Shin Beth.
As for Delta Force well to be honest they suck the Navy SEAL's are far better than them

ah clever man and i agree with every word of it

ay nofx, another ozzie in the midst of the word battle (cheers, im not alone) im on the east coast, near sydney, what about u man?

anyway, i think that u guys need to realise that although your special forces are pretty darned good, you are overlooking the little indian buggers (i think that theyre indian anyway) called Gurkas or Gerkas, something sounding VERY similar to that, any way, these buggers are the ABSOLUTE ELITE OF THE ABSOLUTE ELITES.
Their training starts at about 5 and they dont use guns... oh no, these guys use knives. they'll sneak right thru your camp, steal all your weapons then walk in and drop them at the feet of your commanding officer, and you wont know a thing about it till its all been done and finnished!
I know a guy who was in the Australian military for some time a while ago, a friends father in fact, and he said that they went into a bar, 17 infantry guys and 7 gurkas and somehow one of 18 big solid bikers managed to pick a fight with this gurka. now he told me that all of the 17 infantry guys were dying to get in and give these guys a hand, after all they were friends and in the same army anyway, but these 7 gurkas told them to stay put and not interfere. he didnt go into detail at this point, just said that there was the fight ensued, 18 big bikers and 7 gurkas, and 17 infantry guys looking on. well he said that the fight lasted all of 5 minutes, and the gurkas walked out with the infantry guys' jaws dragging on the floor behind them they were that shocked by the efficiency and speed of these guys.

This is a TRUE story.

gurkas would kill all your special forces and keep going, they wouldnt fight pitched battles, they are more like the assassins i guess of special forces. these guys are invisible when going stealth. they use knives and start their traingin at age 5.

Do the math, children have the uncanny ability to absorb inforation like spunges, how do you think that they would go in constant trainging from that age? the special forces require that you be a teen at least to join the army and then u have to work from there, so say you join at 18 and then get to 20 and your in the special forces.... thats 2 years of training.... umm a gurka is already into the 15th year of trainging by the time you have done 2... not hard to see why they CRAP ALL OVER THE OTHER SPECIAL FORCES!!!!!! if it came down to it, id rather take tutelage from a gurka than from a ninja master in japan or where ever.

i hope i dont see one of them in a dark alley when hes pissed off....

i also hope i can make friends with some of them if the opportunity arises

Lets just say, he has very strong views and no matter how much you prove him wrong he will stick by them.

Assasin666 Who do you think tought your special forces how to do their job more likely the SAS or the SBS. And come on wake up most people don't even know what the name is of the Australian Special forces in the rankings the SAS and the SEAL's are the top dogs so wake up. (no offence ment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom