Aussies, post here!

so true rakedog, i can see where this is headed as well.
Russians are cool. i hope ur not offended by what im about to say, i personally find it quite funny, i apologise if you or others dont, but i know that theres others who will appreciate it for its humour.

On TV a while ago there was a comedy program and they did a skit of all these ppl in thick fur coats and stuff like that,standing around these 2 guys in a sorta pub place, theres a huge crowd. now these 2 guys are sitting at this little table taking shots together, and theres a fair pile of shot glasses already stacked up empty next to them. anyway, these 2 guys look at one another, nod and throw down a shot, then slam the glass down on the table and look at each other. one of them collapses and falls off his little chair and there is a HUGE round of cheering and shouting from the crowd, then after a few secons of that flashes start going off, and the camera pans across to a lady with a microphone and she says "well thats it, its all over, and you saw it live! The new Russian president has just been elected!"

oh god i just about fell off the couch i was laughing so hard when i saw it, its absolutely classic, ill never forget it. oh god it was funny!!!!

I am halfie as well. Half German, Half American. Ich spreche Deutsch, und ich liebe Deutschland!! Alles Heil Mich!! :D

ok i think i can decipher that, let me have a go:
I speak german, and i like germany!! All Hail Me!!

Is that right???

i like germans, im friends with the german exchange chick that came to Oz for a year, shes home now but we still keep in contact. the germans make good guns too!!!!

나는 절반 이고 한국을 사랑한다! starcraft을 하는 사람 및 그들의 최고 음식을 사랑하는 모두는 간다!

yeah.

hey dude
im in aussi, brisbane north side, originally from england but travelled around the world since i was very young
jack

Back
Top Bottom