Green guns?

mempf

In Runtime
In Counter-Strike Source I have a problem.

In some lighting conditions the guns will have a green texture to them. Not all over the gun but just in some spots.

I found this picture that shows my problem.
http://www.goldfiles.com/green_gun.jpg

It seems others have this problem. The person who got this screenshot is using a new ATI 850XT PE. Someone else had a Geforce 6800GT and I have this problem with my Geforce 6600GT.

How can I fix this problem?

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is not the same card or even the same system that I am overclocking which is a ASUS Geforce 6600GT. THIS IS A XFX GEFORCE 6600GT and used to work great in another system. (No green on guns)

I HAVE TRIED MORE THEN ONE SET OF DRIVERS AND THERE IS NO OVERCLOCKING!

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

A tiny bit. But, I don't think it's that big of an issue...maybe it's just the original color?

No, its not.

I have another PC running the PCI-EX version of that cad and it DOES NOT do that.

i did notice quite a bit of green...are all your details on high? my 9800 pro runs that game very nicely and i dont get "green" anywhere. only thing i can think of is driver issues but you already said that you tried those. hope someone else can help more

I have posted this topic in the steam forums and they say its just the lighting effects in the game and they all have it too.

I swear though that my PC at home does not do this. I guess it might, I will havve to check when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom