What Car Brand Do You Like?

I like good old ford...
But i have a 1976 GMC Vandura
it has a table/bed in the back, a fridge, and a closet...
Some nice shag carpet, shag carpet on the dash, and padded faux leather on the ceiling and walls...

Its gonna have a sound system and some blacklights and strobes soon....
plus i'm looking into putting over 300 LEDs (high intensity blue and white) in it for some strange reason i haven't yet thought of...
I can get the LEDs for free so it wont cost much... just take a while to solder them all to the wires and make a control system... maybe a flasher (strobe) type control.... bright interior is all i have to say...

I might get to inherit a 1991 BMW 325i which cost my dad about $4-5,000 bucks (it was second hand, but in VERY good condition).

My dad wants to get a Jag X8 or a Porche Cayenne. Inheritance will be sweeeeeeeett.

ardy89 said:
Here is the almighty TVR Sagaris:

xinsrc3b7ac7ce1a4e4b6dbc8b4ba5.jpg

auto625lp.jpg

xinsrc2fc1f36b13ce460bb1a0cffd.jpg

That is styling!!!

first off sry i came in so late...this internet wasnt working all yesterday. ok how is that styling??? i do like TVR like the style NELLY had in his "hot in here" video but that thing looks like its all cut up...it looks like an ugly piece of crap too me

its artistic and functional, it improves airflow over the car!!! We each have our own tastes and i like sagaris!!!

Back
Top Bottom