Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha... Nintendo... you're a crackpot :D

Nintendo can't beat Playstation - let alone the Xenon.

Xenon is a noble gas in the periodic table that is used in enhancing and purifying light. Its spectral analysis reveals its unique qualities.

Actually Lord K, you are wrong here. First off, XBOX2 will use dual layer DVD while Revolution will use BluRay. BluRay is also going to be in the PS3. Revolution will have a 16-24 pipeline card, while XBOX2 will have only an 8-10. SIlly man, the more pipelines, the better. Revolution will have dual 64bit PowerG5@1.8GHz each processors made by IBM. Intel will be used in XBOX2, Microsoft's BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. XBOX2 will have 128MB RAM, Revolution will have 256-512MB. They will both have 20-40GB HDs. Revolution will be able to plug into computer monitors and TVs and be HD ready with highdef component cables and will have ONLY wireless controller. XBOX2, well, ummm, ok...... Microsoft is making their own GPU based on the 9800 from ATi? HAHAHHAHA!! Nintendo is partners with ATi and ATi is making a unique super GPU for Revolution.

XBOX2 will suck, PS3 and Revolution have BluRay, which already makes them 5000% better!

I have no idea what you are thinking, but XBOX2 will suck. Microsoft is dumb for releasing it this early and foolish for using Intel. They should have used AMD64's. Dumbies.

Also, if you think the XBOX is so great, lets see it do graphics like this!

http://www.capcom.com/re4/gui.html

or these for others to see!

awesomeness0gx.jpg

rendered5yy.jpg

uhoh9ey.jpg

I mean, the GameCube does textures 530% better then PS2 and 227% better then XBOX. Its 1MB onboard Texture LT Cache allows for that. And its 1T 8ns SD DDR RAM allows for much faster rendering of high texture and lighting counts. XBOX slaughters the Cube at 1-6 textures per texel, but move it up to 32-64 textures per texel, and the Cube holds at 13Million polys/sec while XBOX takes a nose dive down to 2Million. wOOt for Nintendo. They are not focused on sheer polys, they focused on the genius and power of Flippers Lighting and Texel Texture Mapping with z Buffering. The GameCube generates an enormous 10.4 GB/second (Peak) speeds. XBOX is somewhere in the neighboorhood of a measly 3.6GB/second.... Who wins this contest again? Oh, GameCube does. XBOX can't compete at all!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, I can't remmember the last time Nintendo released a Console of any quality.

Let's see, I believe the Cube was released in 2002, so about 3 years ago? Not too far back, your memory isn't that great LK. When is the last time SOny released a console that was good? 2001 with PS2 I believe. When is the last time Microsoft released a good console? Wait, Microsoft doesn't make consoles, they make Windows. My mistake.

Either way, PC's are the best gaming machines. Console are just for people who are either too poor to afford a computer or people who are so rich that they could buy a billion consoles, since they need something to spend the money with *AHEM*.

AMD ZEN said:
Xenon is a noble gas in the periodic table that is used in enhancing and purifying light. Its spectral analysis reveals its unique qualities.

Actually Lord K, you are wrong here. First off, XBOX2 will use dual layer DVD while Revolution will use BluRay. BluRay is also going to be in the PS3. Revolution will have a 16-24 pipeline card, while XBOX2 will have only an 8-10. SIlly man, the more pipelines, the better. Revolution will have dual 64bit PowerG5@1.8GHz each processors made by IBM. Intel will be used in XBOX2, Microsoft's BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. XBOX2 will have 128MB RAM, Revolution will have 256-512MB. They will both have 20-40GB HDs. Revolution will be able to plug into computer monitors and TVs and be HD ready with highdef component cables and will have ONLY wireless controller. XBOX2, well, ummm, ok...... Microsoft is making their own GPU based on the 9800 from ATi? HAHAHHAHA!! Nintendo is partners with ATi and ATi is making a unique super GPU for Revolution.

XBOX2 will suck, PS3 and Revolution have BluRay, which already makes them 5000% better!

I have no idea what you are thinking, but XBOX2 will suck. Microsoft is dumb for releasing it this early and foolish for using Intel. They should have used AMD64's. Dumbies.

Also, if you think the XBOX is so great, lets see it do graphics like this!

http://www.capcom.com/re4/gui.html

or these for others to see!

awesomeness0gx.jpg

rendered5yy.jpg

uhoh9ey.jpg

I mean, the GameCube does textures 530% better then PS2 and 227% better then XBOX. Its 1MB onboard Texture LT Cache allows for that. And its 1T 8ns SD DDR RAM allows for much faster rendering of high texture and lighting counts. XBOX slaughters the Cube at 1-6 textures per texel, but move it up to 32-64 textures per texel, and the Cube holds at 13Million polys/sec while XBOX takes a nose dive down to 2Million. wOOt for Nintendo. They are not focused on sheer polys, they focused on the genius and power of Flippers Lighting and Texel Texture Mapping with z Buffering. The GameCube generates an enormous 10.4 GB/second (Peak) speeds. XBOX is somewhere in the neighboorhood of a measly 3.6GB/second.... Who wins this contest again? Oh, GameCube does. XBOX can't compete at all!

I still think this speaks for itself! I mean, cmoN! GameCube has some pretty amazing graphics!

Oh and i HATE PC gaming. And i can afford a gaming machine if i want, I prefer my console because im not sad enough to spend thousands to play a 40buck game. I can game very easily and globaly with my xbox without spending hundreds on a graphics card. Go spend it on your girlfriend next time instead that new 6800GT ;)

LMAO!! I spent alot on my PC, but my GF gets way more per year then I spend on PCs!! HAHAHHA! That is funny Camers. Trust me, she sucks every dime out of me! I let her drive my Bimmer, buy her clothes, jewelry, and many other things she doesn't need. The woman gets 4-6K a year out of me. THAT IS ENOUGH I WOULD SAY!!

camers said:
Oh and i HATE PC gaming. And i can afford a gaming machine if i want, I prefer my console because im not sad enough to spend thousands to play a 40buck game. I can game very easily and globaly with my xbox without spending hundreds on a graphics card. Go spend it on your girlfriend next time instead that new 6800GT ;)

Yeah, but PC's have multitasking capabilities. Console can only play games (with the exception of the Xbox, which can play MP3 in the main menu). PC's can surf the net. :) But, consoles are a cheap way of playing the newest games.

Amd zen, u are wrong the xbox2 will also have 256 to 512 meg of memory. And it will be so much better than the revolution, the xbox 2 will 3 3.5ghz cpu's!!!!!! Beat that!!!!

omg.. your dissing console people because there not sad enough to spend tonnes on their gaming computers lol. My pc's can multitask or whatever, doesnt mean i have to run games on them. Pcs for office work and internet, consoles for gaming :D. Oh and did i tell you ive saved $5000 this year because of the way i do things, lol.

Back
Top Bottom