The fall of Microsoft?

Its true; Emulation is never as good as the real thing. It happens a lot in life as well as with Computer things.

No. The difference is really small, it won't effect the program overall.

Its not a better browser than MSN Explorer

Do you really think msn explorer is better than firefox???? You must be a bit strange in the head to think that, or you've been sucked in with all the colourful gradients microsoft have used to make a bad product look good. Plus who wants a pile of links down the side clogging up your precious screen space. As someone earlier said "If it ain't any good, at least make it look good". Or something along those lines

Well, to put to rest the debate of which one looks better, view the painful Windows Screenie and then the Gentoo Screenie!

........WIndowsXP..... Yuksville.
12mi.jpg

Gentoo, God of Operating Systems
gentoogod0ta.png

zen can you point me to any good websites for learning the various linux commands, i might try gentoo one my exams are out the way

That Gentoo Installation is obviously not new :D It has MSN in the Corner and Firefox and Thunderbird installed. They certainly wouldn't bundle anything using the abbreviation MSN, even if they did bundle Mozilla.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Its true; Emulation is never as good as the real thing. It happens a lot in life as well as with Computer things.

Its not a better browser than MSN Explorer :D

I totally disagree. Emulation is incredibly good at some games, like N64 games such as marioKart. Reason being: the graphics are MUCH improved, because of the new technology that has come out since '96. In most emulators, you can increase shading, DDraw, smoothing, etc.

Back
Top Bottom