Fishing

lol, i opened it in maths and it started playing, i forgot that my sound was on and it started going off, not a happy teacher!!

lol, something told me that was a joke!! so have you really gone fishing and what is everyones top catch, mine is a 16lb pike and a 14lb carp, i only fish in rivers and small lakes. both were from the local river

oh yes i love fishing...but only if its out in the ocean...i never catch anything anywhere else. also my biggest catch was like a measly little 1lb thing..if it was even a pound, although i caught 2 of them at once.

ive never gone sea fishing, would love to go sometime, all the coast of england is good for, near where i live, is for mackrel and boring fish like that, the only use of a mackrel is for a pike bait, hopefully i will get to go deep sea in egypt when i go in the summer!! anyone go coarse fishing?

i was fishing with my parants whe we didn't have a boat just off the edge of the road close to the harbour bridge i got a Snapper its was f**king huge my rod was about to point down lol

lol, proper fish!! how big was it? i caught a 13lb carp on my pole and i had the top section on that was for river fishing, i had the 13m pole verticle in the air with a carp on the end, that was great fun!! lol i won the match with that fish!£85, very nice!

Back
Top Bottom