The fall of Microsoft?

Linux is not better than XP ,but it is better than windows ME , omg ME sucks that has to be the most unstable system.. It boots up real fast but if you take a cd out while its playing it , you get FATAL ERROR!?!

Linux is not better than XP

Depends what way you look at it. For gaming and running off-the-shelf programs windows is better. If you want a reliable, stable and trouble free operating system linux is the choice, plus there is tons of free software that you can get off sourceforge for linux, which is as good if not better than the windows equivilant.

Truth is that linux is a much better built operating system, which can run winodws programs using an emulator called wine, which I have found works very well

Yeah, we accualy talked about Wine earlier. it's a nice program... not fast enough for most games though.

dreamweaverdude said:
Truth is that linux is a much better built operating system, which can run winodws programs using an emulator called wine, which I have found works very well
Nothing emulated is as good as the real thing. Playstation Emulators are useless, Virtual PCs are not particularly good other than for testing; which is luckily what they're for.

All these Double Postings... Seconds from each other... maybe Firefox is making you double post :D

Shut up kalthorn.. You seriously don't know what you are talking about. Emulation only has downsides with GAMES. So please, spare the lies. And stop making those comments about Firefox.. just because it's a better browser does not mean you should make fun of it.

Its true; Emulation is never as good as the real thing. It happens a lot in life as well as with Computer things.

Its not a better browser than MSN Explorer :D

Back
Top Bottom