Big Prob, Help Please

vijaygunners

In Runtime
I sold a mobile phone to someone in Indonesia for £260, I sent the phone off to them after I recieved the payment through Paypal but a week later Paypal put a hold on the funds for some reason and they then reversed the funds from my Paypal account back to the buyer and now my account is -£260.
Paypal then emailed me saying the money that was sent may have been send using a stolen credit card so now I have to pay the £260 even after I have sent the phone to them. I now keep getting reminders from Paypal to restore my negative balance.
What shall I do because im starting to get a bit worried now please help

I would get in touch with a manager from paypal, get his name & operating #, and have him check into this.

I have never used ebay, but when you buy or sell something on-line you usually get some sort of a reciet or something.

did you save the transaction page onto your comp.? When I buy something on-line , i allway's save the page of the screen, for a back up, in case anything goes wrong.

you can do this two ways: you can select file/ save from your browser, or you can take a snap shot of the screen by hitting the (Prt Scrn) button on your keyboard, then opening windows paint.

then click edit, scroll down to paste & click. this will take a screen shot.

I didnt make the transfer through ebay, they saw the item on sale on ebay but it went unsold so the buyer emailed me days later so ebay cant do anything.
Paypal have now changed the £260 to $480 for some reason.

Please can I get more replies on this cause I am stuck on what to do.

Never send anything until you have recieved paymet, if the buyer is supisous give them your full name/address/tell no ect and tell 'em to report you to paypal if they have any problems!

wow read his post before you reply.

Anyway similar things happened to me when I was selling virtual items from games on ebay/paypal people would try to get their money back by doin cheap tricks. Anyway I dont know about actual items and this happening but if you have the UPS tracking number of the phone you might beable to get your money back. I would talk to paypal first though.

ive told paypal the whole story but they just keep saying that I wasnt covered by there protection and crap like that then followed by tellin me to restore my balance by paying up.

Shall I say to them make the person that conned me pay up because ive done nothing wrong and I bet they havnt even done anything about him using a stolen card to pay.

Back
Top Bottom