Anything I can do to Improve in Java or HTML on these sites?

AmericanAirFan

Solid State Member
Well I have 2 web sites I am very skilled at HTML I have worked hard Ive learned from my mistakes as you can say and here are 2 things I am proud of www.freewebs.com/ncva/ and www.togreat.com/CloudCity one is off my friend's server and of course the other one is off freewebs can you give me any tips on what I could change or add using Java or HTML and the 2nd site is a work in progress I just have the front page....

From a design point of view, I'd brighten up the colours of the first site.

as for html/java improvements,
perhaps better menu links,
a better scrolling banner?

not really sure what you are after there.

1) We have a clock on our computer on the taskbar - why do we need another one
2) If you are going to spam *ahem* advertise your site then post in the right forum
3) The tacky web design makes me want to be physicly sick.
4) If you like ads an popups on your message board (and some that contain links to SPYWARE/ADWARE) then continue using Proboards. However if you are sick of the ads and want to change then check out http://boards.xtonet.com/. It's totally free, has NO ads (NOT even 1 text link) and has great support. They even install mods and skins free of charge upon request.

Thanks NetLight I will get that forum sounds better and Ill change the color and the clock is for when people file a flight plan since this is a virtual airline....

EDIT: Just asking for advise not trying to advertise (there is nothing too advertise)

Well if you are selling somethig or not it's still advertising so next time post on the right forum. But if you want to make the site professional try a CMS such as http://php-fusion.co.uk/ (it's free and has many language files supported, but it's made in the UK.)

Lol; is it my memory or have you changed your site AmericanAirFan?

Haha, you and your love of PHP-Fusion :D The less of that on the web the better I think - we'll just end up with hundreds of the same site.

what are you talking about yes the site is under development and keeps changing but I never posted it here before whats PHP fusion like?

No, you didn't but its changed since I last looked at it from this Thread :D

PHP-Fusion is a tacky Web Design Program to make Sites with if you're too lazy to do it yourself :D

Back
Top Bottom