What Car Brand Do You Like?

I never understood cars. Need for speed 2 is nice because of the modifications, but when it comes to the guts of the car, whooosh straight over my head.

lol its not that hard...i can almost rebuild a E-4OD which is the transmissions they put in the Ford Cubevans, then again my dad owns a few transmisson shops so im always watching him or someone else thats building them

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, yeah... still though - Mom :rolleyes: you Americans... with your slander of our perfect master-language. :D

Yo dog... I'd like to bring you down to the Getto some time & let you hang with my boyz... You'de probably love the way we throw the slang around...MUhhahahahahahha !!!

~mr mixx~ said:
Yo dog... I'd like to bring you down to the Getto some time & let you hang with my boyz... You'de probably love the way we throw the slang around...MUhhahahahahahha !!!
Haha, I do enjoy making fun of slang :D

wasnt (ahem *wasnt*) this a car forum? not some lets tease the american language and slang forum?

Well sed Camers, enlish cars rule!!! especially tvr, the sagaris is the ultimate beast!!!!

Here is the almighty TVR Sagaris:

xinsrc3b7ac7ce1a4e4b6dbc8b4ba5.jpg

auto625lp.jpg

xinsrc2fc1f36b13ce460bb1a0cffd.jpg

That is styling!!!

Back
Top Bottom