Sockets are pissin me off!!!!

Ok what the hell is the differnce between sockets like socket A socket 754 socket 939 anything its pissin me off is any of them recomended for a certain thing?

socket A is an AMD socket used for the XP cpus and junkie ones like that, the 939 socket is used mostly by AMD. they use them for all their most powerful cpu's. socket 478 is intel and can go to 3.2ghz. socket 775 is also Intel but can go as high as intel's chips can go. socket 754 is AMDs less used socket for the average cpu's or ones that arent made alot

Oh the 939 socket would be best because its an amazing cpu chipset. it will play any game with high settings if you get a powerful enough CPU

I hope that helps a little. there are a few more knowledgable people in here like Lord Kathorn and AMD_ZEN and a few more that will be able to answer you question more completely

socket A has been around for at least 6 years, socket 478 is getting outdated, socket 754, and 939 are fairly new and THE BEST, and 775 is the best for intel, which isnt too great.., socket 939 is better than 754

Back
Top Bottom