Pic's of yourself

athlon64fx said:
u are all dirry lil monkeys!! damn!!!! just dont break an nice comp over it. or I'll have to hurt ya.

Hey, don't threaten me with a good time....Lol :p

well, perhaps I can help yuo relaxs some more,
mon amie,
Mon amour, laisse la marque amour violent sous la lumière de bougie, dans votre pièce, je vous prendrai à un endroit la plupart de rêve de femme d'aller, je vous aime mon seul amour.

It basically says lets make violent love by the candle light and I will take you to a place most woman dream of.

The_Necromancer said:
well, perhaps I can help yuo relaxs some more,
mon amie,
Mon amour, laisse la marque amour violent sous la lumière de bougie, dans votre pièce, je vous prendrai à un endroit la plupart de rêve de femme d'aller, je vous aime mon seul amour.

It basically says lets make violent love by the candle light and I will take you to a place most woman dream of.

Woah, "Slow down there Tonto"....She's getting Married Dude, Respect My girl dude, I am Still her Cyber Body Guard you know...

~mr mixx~ said:
Lol for shure !!

What was you shooting it in the house for ?

lol too cold in the winter to play paintball outside so i was fooling around hitting a box in my bedroom...and then my brother came in and i started following him around doing "safety/unsafety" where i just keep pressing the button back adn froth and then puling the trigger every time it hits safety...well i got screwed up when my mom asked me why i had it and lost count of which one i was on and I said " watch this, im too smart for this paintball gun to fire!!!ahahahhaah!" and then BANG! SMASH!!!! BOOM!!!!! the paintball came out hit the camera, the camera fell on a coffee table and broke that glass. i had to pay for it and with that moeny i was going to get my AMD upgrades...damn 4ftx3ft cost me $1000.00 luckily my mom was going to get a better cam anyway so i didnt have to pay for that

lol i know, stupid me and the worst part is I have to actually work for my money unlike a lot of 15 year olds who would just get there parents to pay for it all...kinda like my paintball gun which i had to buy by myself with my own money...best part is since i got my computer less than 1 year and 3 months ago i've spent over $9000.00 and i dont even have an income (or an income that the government knows about) and thats all money i've made from hard labour

money_man said:
lol i know, stupid me and the worst part is I have to actually work for my money unlike a lot of 15 year olds who would just get there parents to pay for it all...kinda like my paintball gun which i had to buy by myself with my own money...best part is since i got my computer less than 1 year and 3 months ago i've spent over $9000.00 and i dont even have an income (or an income that the government knows about) and thats all money i've made from hard labour

Lol...That's pretty impressive my friend, amagine the kind of ride you could have bought with that kind of dough ? But anyway's congrats dude on your custom built comp. 8)

Back
Top Bottom