Back :: New PC

athlon64fx said:
why didnt you buy one from me that thing is 1400 dollars US!! You could have boghten a 64 BIT system off me for that much!! what were you thinking!!!???

Ahh, my love, is she not sweet, anyway, HP stinksm, but better the a 555 cel, lol, its a ok PC, but the x300 is really s..................l......................o...........................w

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, yeah - because I think Microsoft is an evil corportation, I don't have the Windows and .NET Logos in my Avatar, a War chant in my Signiture and the Redmond Campus Aerial View on my Desktop. :D

Nah; XBox is widely realised to be the best Console in form of power - and Halo 2 is one of the few games to release that power in ways Playstation can't. It is after all the best Game in the World - and even better in Multiplayer because if you hate the Storyline you get around it.

The Internet Playstation Systems are pretty bad :D The Live! Service is top quality.

what are you talking about LIVE is amazing..i've used both and PS2's internet connection has little to no lag while Xbox live has tons of lag...also i've used both for a lot of time so i think my views are highly educated

money_man said:
what are you talking about LIVE is amazing..i've used both and PS2's internet connection has little to no lag while Xbox live has tons of lag...also i've used both for a lot of time so i think my views are highly educated
Lol; maybe your Internet Connection isn't enough for all the Connection Live! requires to work properly :D and Playstation's vague attempt has such limited bandwidth requirements it seems better :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; maybe your Internet Connection isn't enough for all the Connection Live! requires to work properly :D and Playstation's vague attempt has such limited bandwidth requirements it seems better :D

except that im using CABLE internet...which most of the population uses...if you need any higher than that, then Microsoft should fix there servers so that more than like 15% of the pop who use DSL can use it

More than 15% of the US us DSL Internet don't they? Anyway, lol, I was making that up :D Its probably not that. I don't know why its not working for you but most people you talk to about Live! will tell you it is far superior to Playstation's.

pff i think PS2's internet pwns LIVE...also your forgetting the little factor of PS2's internet being free....unlike LIVE where you have to pay for it every month...and anything thats free is better than having to pay for something

Lol; look at Linux and Windows :D People use Windows and pay for it because its better. Look at Free Web Hosting and Normal Web Hosting; people pay for it because its better. Library and Buying Books, Downloading and Buying DVDs, Free Housing and Normal Housing, Free Editions of Programs and Pay Editions of Programs...

Things that cost aren't naturally worse :D They are generally better and worth it. You do afterall get what you pay for.

Back
Top Bottom