Networking 100+ Computers start up issue

912KBps and 156KBps UL speeds tehse are bytes not bits so this is actual data transfer not "communcation speeds"

rated-> 6mbps and rate ul is 1024 kbps

vegaslon said:
CCNA, A+ cert, network +, Inet +, MCP 2000 XP, Security +, Server +, CNA for Netware 5 and 6.

not that it matters certifications are peices of sh*t and for most people dont mean squat becouse most instructers just have them memorize the questions and they cant troubleshoot a rat through a maze.

I never asked for your certs, i asked for your background..i know certs dont mean shit, but they sure as hell get you good pay! Besides, i want the alphabet soup behind my name. There is one cert that nobody can bash on you for having, the CCIE. Only 2% of people who take the exam pass. And I'm hoping you arent suggesting that i cannot troubleshoot a network.

well CCNA is for netwannabees and its not networking just ruter commands and guess what? most of the IP backbones and datacenters use juniper routers and foundry switches and routescience optimizers.

cisco is diminishing and thier sorcecode leaked for thier IOS!!!

CCNA question:

how do you implement cisco AVVID???

athlon64fx said:
well CCNA is for netwannabees and its not networking just ruter commands and guess what? most of the IP backbones and datacenters use juniper routers and foundry switches and routescience optimizers.

cisco is diminishing and thier sorcecode leaked for thier IOS!!!

CCNA question:

how do you implement cisco AVVID???

CCNA is an easy course, i agree...probably the reason i passed the whole course with a 98%. That question you asked is a CCNP question, i wont be studying for my CCNP for another semester so i cannot answer your question. You still have not answered my question though, what is your background in networking? im not saying that i know more then you (i am still a student in college)...i just would like to know the extent of your knowledge.

Also, only 2.5MB of the 800MB source code was released on the internet via IRC. I do find it funny that they kept source code on an online computer.

for the most part I consider this thread dead he says he found his problem and that is the end of the story. I dont know everything about ME I can say that becouse I have not nor wish to own a copy of it to look through it completly. I just think that wasting your time on a large network to add features to something that are not being used anyways it's just going to give you more headach then anything else. better to keep it simply and keep it safe. that was the idea of ME if I beleive, was to keep it simply the problem with it was it was too simply and they tried too hard to make it safe.

Back
Top Bottom