The fall of Microsoft?

well I think that linux is probably better for servers then windows but I'm sure LK will probably beat be over the head with a bunch of facts against this statement lol

I didn't say it would always win :D I said it would enevitably be the best and beat Linux on all if not most fronts in the next 2-10 Years.

crazyman143 said:
well I think that linux is probably better for servers then windows but I'm sure LK will probably beat be over the head with a bunch of facts against this statement lol
Nah, lol, Linux is generally used more - although not better - for Servers. Windows however is actually growing in double digits for the Server and Tools Section of Microsoft :D So who knows in that nice 2-10 Year period what will happen.

I hear people tell me all the time that ipods are better than mp3 players, and that dells make the best computers.

I feel sorry for these poor ignorant people but they won't listen to me either. lol

I know what you mean crazyman143! anyway id ont really care what OS i use.. just as long as it works

theres a good point lol

I almost have to laugh when people try to tell me the difference between ipods and mp3 players.

Haha; the difference is one you have to buy legally from iTunes or Real [is sick] the other you can get from anywhere legally or otherwise :D

lol I have some people I think got mp3 player and cd player mixed up..... I don't think anyone has asked me what music is yet.
And my mom is constantly calling cds dvds and dvds cds and she still prefers vhs

Back
Top Bottom