The fall of Microsoft?

rakedog said:
Umm......... I happen to know a lot more about Linux then you, so that post is pointless... I'm not old enough to get certified, which is why I can't. However, you do not know enought about it, so like I said, please don't post here, it just degrades the thread in a pointless way.
How can you degrade a Thread with a title which is in no way based on any kind of truth?

rakedog said:
Umm......... I happen to know a lot more about Linux then you, so that post is pointless... I'm not old enough to get certified, which is why I can't. However, you do not know enought about it, so like I said, please don't post here, it just degrades the thread in a pointless way.

That is funny how old are you 15? becouse I got my first cert when I was 15... I had a boring childhood. so unless your testing center are complete freaks you should be able to get one too.

another good reason why certs dont mean crap if I could get one so early.

yes all they prove is u can passa test. I knew more linux than an admin that has been on it for 7 yrs!! unix was the first OS I ever used! I new of UNIX and linux b4 windows so dont say that i dotn knwo anything!

but if i said i hated linux...and then i liked it. i would be lying and also i would probably be on the losing side of alot of arguments...

Back
Top Bottom