Favorite MP3 Player

The iPod is ok. It only looks good. It's format sucks, so does the battery life. The iPod photo is such a ripoff. You can't even take a picture with it! I like iRiver, Creative or Sony. Becides, the iPod is pretty expensive...especially the iPod Mini.

EDIT>>> But the iPod Shuffle looks pretty nice.

ipods do look nice I want to get one of those. I have been deprived of an mp3 player all my life so far lol

well my 128 is just my thought so i like it as long as it plays my rap music i love it and it does, IPODS = to BIG lol.

here's mine:
rio7ql.jpg

5 gb rio carbon and its pretty sweet. i wanted an ipod, but for $50 less and 1 gig more than a mini, its quite nice.

I like th ipod mini it is just the best i am gonna get one is there anywhere you can get free legal downloads

ipods are just a fad. Theres nothing actualy good about them unless you like paying large amounts for replacement batteries!

lol ipods are a bunch of crap..c'mon now they made a U2 Ipod...oh btw my earlier post i was wrong with the price...its like $800.00 canadian, i asked my bro the price cuz i couldnt remember and he told me like $2500.00. I dunno outta any electronics i prefer SONY...' if i had all sony electronics i would do something nasty and sticky in my pants lol...oh btw cobra what rap songs you listen to? and if this is going to hijack this thread just pm me them...i didnt even know people way the poop over there listened to rap

Back
Top Bottom