Networking 100+ Computers start up issue

public schools suck and they are low budgeted cause of presidnet bush and his stupid way of running teh country

Lots of things dont 'require' updates, but its sure as hell nice to know your up to date. You should know that by now, especially if you are into overclocking!

Update isnt always necessary, and hate to say. XP aint all that. hehe, well in Uk my school has its own lines, novel network and over 1400 pc's and a lovely server room and all the dogs balls.

XP is a hell of a lot better then ME, anyone can tell you that. Almost every school in my state runs novell, and being that they teach every single aspect of networking at my school i can assure you that we have one hell of a network. Like i said, although updating is not necessary its nice to know you are up to date, especialy when dealing with a POS like ME.

camers said:
Btw, in what connection are you with airiox?

well I do reveiws for the site, I have an oppinion, I buy stuff that helps the transition phases of airiox.com go smoother, I am basically the closest person to inspiring airiox to get away from his dirty mac, I got airiox hooked on naruto... etc

the list goes on and on

as for the updating ME stuff from xp that is a pretty stupid idea it helps in no freaking way when dealing with ME. it would be better if you did some satanic ritual to provoke the computer gods to bless you with great luck. Networking has not changed that much in the past 10 years so it is not going to help you to update any of that stuff becouse everything is already part of a standard. all XP does it make it easier to talk to XP that is it ME does not have the power nor the ability to use this to its full advantage. hense the updating is simply wasting your time.

Windows ME is the worst OS ever... All the machines have it besides the Thin systems which run off of linux. We have windows servers and linux servers as the background.

vegaslon said:
as for the updating ME stuff from xp that is a pretty stupid idea it helps in no freaking way when dealing with ME. it would be better if you did some satanic ritual to provoke the computer gods to bless you with great luck. Networking has not changed that much in the past 10 years so it is not going to help you to update any of that stuff becouse everything is already part of a standard. all XP does it make it easier to talk to XP that is it ME does not have the power nor the ability to use this to its full advantage. hense the updating is simply wasting your time.

Whats your background with networking? The physical topology itself may not have changed much, but the software, hardware, security, and some protocols (IPv6 for example) have. Dont forget the wireless standards, and bluetooth either.

pcmxkeith said:
Windows ME is the worst OS ever... All the machines have it besides the Thin systems which run off of linux. We have windows servers and linux servers as the background.

What flavor of linux do you run? What are you running on the windows server specifically?

Back
Top Bottom