College Student needs Help!!!1

Yeah; because you have to realise you're worth nothing before you will even think of buying an AMD :D So you kiss the Dirt to prove you have no decency.

...............................so if you buy an Intel, then I guess you have to murder someone and go on a killing spree while naked to perform an equal sin to buying an Intel P4..

Jdub0509, the AMD64 will be far better then a P4. It beats it in speed, and matches it in Multitasking. I don't know where people think AMD doesn't multitask well (AthlonXP stereotype....) AMD64s multitask PERFECTLY. The integrated memory controller assures that.

AMD is the way to go, yes its true, i was brainwashed by intels blue men but then i fell of a cliff and came to this forum, discovering the limited and biased knowledge i had....discovering P4's is like dog poop on the grass that AMD IS GOD!!!!!!!!!

For now perhaps :D Although you still can't beat Intel for Processor Intensive Multitasking like Compilation, Large Programming Software and such like. Or indeed as Workstations and High End Server Systems.

Lol; you move the thread after its stopped being a question and moved into the Social Level?

I have an AMD and a P4 and multitasking is great on both, the P4 is older and obviously slower, the AMD 64 is newer and way faster and can handle anything and everything i throw at it. I havent gone nuts yet like i usually do...photoshop, dreamweaver, flash, norton apps, IE, firefox, WS_FTP, winamp, roxio, and stop to play a game or 2 every once in a while...i think it'll be just fine.

David Lindon said:
I would have to say the P4

What????

No, r u dumb, have a looksie
doom3amdvsintel2bh.png

halflife2intelvsamd5rh.png

Back
Top Bottom