Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

hey CarpeNoctem i noticed in ur pic that we have the same old emachines computers haha...just sayin

my.php

^^^whole desk

my.php

^^^The Two Towers :D

my.php

^^^Laptop closeup

my.php

^^^Better closeup of the desk.

only problem is i took these pics with my webcam so they SUCK!!! lol

btw, how come this thread has gone to crud, nobody's posting images anymore... :(

god this is why I hate threads like this and alot of threads on this forum they mainly turn into 10 pages of spam and 1 page of pictures anyway you guys should get on ventrilo with your mics and just talk all day instead of flooding "computer forums" with useless crap that no 1 wants to read.

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

lol, by the way crazyjoe, lol, ur lap top has a pic of ur lap top with a pic of ur lap top with a pic of ur lap top with a pic of ur lap top.....

trance565 said:
lol, by the way crazyjoe, lol, ur lap top has a pic of ur lap top with a pic of ur lap top with a pic of ur lap top with a pic of ur lap top.....

lol indeed.... :D

trance565 said:

That is freaky! Weird... BUT FUNNY!!!

well my bedrooms currently being decorated, so i've brought down all the most important stuff that i cant live without, and set it up on the kitchen table...

kitchen1.jpg

kitchen2.jpg

Excuse the brown sauce...i'd just had me tea! Lmao...

Back
Top Bottom