There will be no flaming.

airiox

Fully Optimized
You all know the problems with flaming. Please dont flame.

If anyone flames Giancarlo when he comes back, I will ban you for a day without warning. And if you happen not to read this, too bad.

Consider this your warning.

He he, Airiox, your avatar makes you look all though and mean... LMAO!! Also, thx Airiox for putting CS:S IPs in your signiture.

He will be back soon.

As for my avatar. its a screenshot from the latest episode of Naruto. Its one of the better Naruto episodes in quite some time.

It's awesome! My AV has nothing on yours. I need to make a cool new one that actually is COOL looking. I like mine a little, but yours is the coolest on the forum!

If only david would let me have an avatar.. I could accualy put my photoshop skills to use.

that was pretty funny. i came on today, and was looking at some posts and all of a sudden... hahaha! would ya look at that! account disabaled eh, giancarlo! man, whadda he do to get that terrible fate? when will he be back? i hope he isnt pissed dude, cause, someone might have to ban him permanently. i dunno. maybe he'll change. then again, with amd and all that, u never kno.

Photoshop for windows, GIMP for Linux. I have windows on my laptop because I play CS:S on it. However, half of the harddrive is slackeware, half is win.

Back
Top Bottom