Fishing

mark thorpe

Golden Master
Hi anyone else on this forum go fishing? i know it doesnt have anything to do with computers but htat is the other thing that i am addicted to, and was just wondering if anyone else goes fishing. P.S. this is not intended to be flaming/spam or anything else, just another of my interests that i was wondering about.
Mark

i used to go fishing...until i lost my leg to a shark, i also lost my balls so now i sit at home on the computer all day, hey at least i stabbed that shark in the eye!!!!

wow!! where did you go fishing, there arent many sharks in the river where i fish!!! the most dangerous fish in there is a pike, not really very dangerous!!

I like to fish (sea is the best) I like to Tarpon fish in Boca Grande Pass and also go Deep Sea fishing for Marlin. I also like lake fishing in the summer off our dock. It is loads of fun catching those meesly little crappie and bluegill using goldfish crackers!! HAHAH!

i have never gone sea fishing, i go fishing on lakes and rivers, i also fish (and sometimes win!) matches, nice trophies!! id quite like to go sea fishing, but the coast around england is not as good as america, id really like to catch a marlin, a bit different to catching roach at the local river!

here we catch Snapper i think.... its cool sometimes.. if you can't speed on land bring out the boat and go as fast and you can!

ribs are good fun to go fast in, i used to do saftey boat at a sailing club with one of my mates and that was soo much fun! its suprising how fast a single engined 2 stroke rib can go when it is really pushed, great fun!!

oooh fishies ´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Nope I dont go fishing much only once in a few years not so good at it and I get bored too easily.

Back
Top Bottom