brother is hoggin the net!!!

trance565

Daemon Poster
hey, ok my bro uses kazaa and tends to take all the bandwidth from our router so all the other comps in the house go slow as shit, anyone know how i could limit the amount of bandwidth to each computer? so as to keep connection even?

your brother sounds like my bro, he migrated from making my computer as slow as hell with kazaa file viruses, and now hes using his mac (eww....mac) with limewire so it wont get infested with viruses. Hes always downloading shit from limewire or internet and it lags up my halo pc playing. He thinks that limewires legal too.

You could.. or you could get a program that limits the amount of ul/dl for a certain program. Install that on his computer and cap his ***. :D

why dont you block the websites and how old is your brother if he is younger say the website is down thats what i say

its not a web-site its kazaa..i didnt know that will slow down internet through a router...that could be why mine goes slow...as for a way to stop it, i dont think there is

trance565 said:
hey, ok my bro uses kazaa and tends to take all the bandwidth from our router so all the other comps in the house go slow as shit, anyone know how i could limit the amount of bandwidth to each computer? so as to keep connection even?

beat him

Give him a taste of 56K speed by stealing the bandwith first or pausing his download while hes away hehehehe

lol,my bro is 21, im not allowed to touch his shitty comp, its a compaq ... shivver, anyways, lol he gets pissed at ME when the internet goes slow, and says i was touching something and mest it up, im like ,..... F u

Back
Top Bottom