on board video or no?

Nope, it uses an AGP 8X Graphics card. U would not want integrated anyways, it makes the whole computer run very slowly!!!

Never buy a mobo with video cause as AMD ZEN says its makes your system slower. And the reason for this is that is shares your computer memory, or it would be more appropriate to say that it takes away some of your memory. And if you are doing multitasking, video editing or playing some high speed game, when there is no RAM left for the video card because your system is using it, your PC freezes.
A good motherboard should be solely motherboard with no sound, network card or video incorporated. It should have plently of PCI slots, an AGP port and double IDE connections and a SATA set connections. Sole reason is that you choose what type of sound card / network card / or video card you want. Having it on the mobo sooner or later, it will be desactivated in the BIOS.

Intergrated Video only has about 32 to 64 MB RAM for its video TAKEN from your RAM and it doesn't have lighting and transformation or something like that

ok i got it, im still learning you know. any way i got my stuff all together and its working fine.

Back
Top Bottom