Pictures

also with this whole i dont care if im banned crap
well push us and we will see if you care or not

Now that the air is cleared, you all know that we have to referee the site, We don't want you peeps to think were strict mods..."We are just keeping the peace on the board"

"Good Day to all my peeps out there, and keep it real mon" ;)

what rakedog i cant spell HAVE YOU GOT A PROPLEM, i can spell and i use the keybored 2 fast to rite with i hate you

excuse me no more anger..i think we should post a link to watch teletubbies to get rid of our anger..then make it mandatory to watch it!...hee hee hee that'll get rid of your anger

really!!! anger sucks. mabye you should lay off the angry music 4 a while and listen to some more calming music or at least a change in music.

and changes of music for the good can help you alot emotionally.discovering new styles is fun too. he he

Cobra, drop it please. RakeDog will not be flaming you spelling :rolleyes: anymore. And you don't flame him either. Anger leads to hate, hate leads to pain, pain leads to despair, despair is the DarkSide (I am not quotinf Yoda folks, so pls don't correct me)

I got an idea... lets all get HL2 with CS:S and frag each other with all our anger or maybe BF1942 :p

Back
Top Bottom