The fall of Microsoft?

Here, enjoy a great screenie of the God of Linux, Gentoo!!

gentoo8jr.jpg

CarpeNoctem, I'd specifially like it to stay here. I almost never go out of the top two sections of this forum, and neither do a lot of people here. So it would be MOST productive if it stayed in this section. I like the sticky idea though ;)

Wow, that looks cool AMD Zen.

BSD is also a good OS. I have started to use it more than I used to. I am starting to like it better than linux.

Giancarlo said:
If Linux was actually practical I would give it more credit, but it is not. Again this is why you don't understand the facts. Windows 2000 and XP are pretty stable and pretty powerful. Stable enough for anyone. Too much public brainwashing? what a damn anti-capitalist.
?!?! Count how many times you get ANY type of ERROR in windows. Then go to a properly installed linux machine and tell me how many errors you get on it. I can't believe you even went there with saying windows is more stable.

Teehee. I have to agree with CarpeNoctem. I have never been able to crash a nix box whereas windows I have never been able to run flawlessly ;) If linux was released a bit earlier I'm sure it would be the main OS today. Microsoft catered to those who lack a brain. If you can see, you can use a computer. No thinking needed. That's why they became so popular. :p

Back
Top Bottom