AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athlon 64's have integratated memory contollers, to reduce latency. But, since Intel's suck, they don't.

1066MHz MAX= Intel Crap

2000MHz MAX=AMD Awesomeness.

Oh, P4's control memory using baseline commands sent to the on MOBO memory controller. It is slow and a waste of space and energy. AMD's are much more efficient. Also, you do notice the difference..... My Mom's 3.4GHz P4 w/HT cannot open all the Control Panel menus in 1.293 seconds (4.374 secs on P4), my AMD 3500+ could.... That shows something.

i have an intel centrino processor and have never had any problems with it, i find it is quite fast and runs all the games that i have tried to run on it. p.s. it can open the control panel menus in that time and when doing a scan (dunno if that makes any difference!?) so i dont think that they are too bad. No flaming intended.

AMD! AMD! AMD! Lmao, when i upgraded and took out my old mobo and celeron 766, i smashed them up and chopped the cpu into bits with sum pliers, just for the shear fun and curiosity, honest :D hehe

alvino said:
Athlon 64's have integratated memory contollers, to reduce latency. But, since Intel's suck, they don't.
64s are a good deal newer in design; a lot newer - we shall see in the VIIV whether Intel use it.

Oh Lord K, Intel has to drop HT with their "dual core" VIIV..... Oooooppsssy....... Hey Lord K, the Athlon64 is newer, and the VIIV will be newer then it, but then the Toledo core bases will be newer and better then the VIIV.... HAHHA! Intel is always 1 (correction, 32bits) behind!

Lol; nah. Because according to the plans; the Toledo is released before the VIIV anyway. I haven't heard anything about the HT being dropped with the VIIV - I don't think it will be - doesn't make any sense to.

They cannot do HT with dual core. The HT works by overloading the thread capabilites and adding a thread core to the chip. With two dies on each chip though, it will be impossible to accomplish HT because dual core will already be doing more threading then HT does anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom