DEll AND AMD a love story?

The FX-55 and the "Extreme Edition" P4 are both wastes of money. I mean, seriously,they are just big marketing schemes and nothing more.

rakedog said:
Amd.... no company out there makes really good high end machines anyways... you have to build them yourself. So that arguement is useless. And we're talking about budget computers anyways.. so wtf is your point?

Yeah, the best computers are made by hand.

AMD ZEN said:
The FX-55 and the "Extreme Edition" P4 are both wastes of money. I mean, seriously,they are just big marketing schemes and nothing more.

Well, the Extreme Edition is a waste of money, but the FX-55 is atleast worth a little. Becides the FX-55 is good for OC'ing. The multipliers are unlocked, but the 64's are locked.

The 64's multipliers are not locked! I OC mine using that all the time! And the FX-55 sucks at OCing. I had 100MHz overclock and saw a 12 degree celcius increase. That is crappy. The FX4000+ is much better at overclocking. Where ever you got your information, it is DEAD WRONG Alvino.. BTW, you are never on MSN anymore. Did you block me or something?

Haha; that's because the FX-55 has heating problems but they're vague controlled :D And kept behind closed doors, the Extreme Edition's Heating Problems are faced head on and will rise 12 degrees on 500, 600Mhz more! :D

Naturally, because Intel are so good; they're not going to lie to you about their Processor's Heating Problems - unlike... AMD... :rolleyes:

lol my fx stays cool i have extra fans and heatsinks, although you are right it ocassionally overheats, but i don't mind

Well, watch that thing Blah Blah. It is very picky, and it is a big WOOSY when it comes to heat, if it reaches 69 Celcius, say bye bye to it!

AMD should never be subjected or used in the same sentence as. DELL see that i put a perios after as so DELL wouldnt be in the same sentence as. AMD. there did it again!!!!!:) LOl

Back
Top Bottom