Pictures

AMD ZEN said:
Alright... NO MORE OF THIS CRAP. I am issuing that AMD ZEN ban warning. If you don't know the drill, then I highly recommend not starting flame wars. I will not hesitate to deal out bans. NO MORE. Thx.

I'm gunna have to go along with Zen & Slayer on this one...When we issue a warning, that's exactly what it is...after that / action takes place.

" We Mods, will Keep The Peace on this Site !! "
Please don't take it lightly when you've been warned...

xx cobra xx said:
who else will be then smart arse. i aint botherd he give me shit closing down my threads so what can u do about it r u a MOD? lol dont look like it

What the eyes see, the mind believes ...

yer becuase nob head locked it i dont c why
LMAO muppet
you started 2 threads as in not 1 not 3 but 2 as in 1 is not needed so i locked it and let this thread carry on

im sure you can count 2 is 1 more than 1

--------------------------------------------
LMAO slayer no one will work it out

AMD Zen I know you mean well, but it seems to me that your kinda letting this whole banning issue to your head.

hehe, sit back and watch the show as the gurus take on the mods! no offense ot either side but im backing the mods!

nofx said:
AMD Zen I know you mean well, but it seems to me that your kinda letting this whole banning issue to your head.

I haven't banned anyone yet, except for two forum wide spammers. I will ban people for 1-3 days depending on severity of their flames. The peace will be kept, or the gates of Hell will be opened. This flaming junk has gone far enough. There will be no more, I have nothing in my head except the idea of peace on this forum.. You can debate without cussing at one another and calling each other names like 8 yr olds. That is enough.

AMD ZEN said:
I haven't banned anyone yet, except for two forum wide spammers. I will ban people for 1-3 days depending on severity of their flames. The peace will be kept, or the gates of Hell will be opened. This flaming junk has gone far enough. There will be no more, I have nothing in my head except the idea of peace on this forum.. You can debate without cussing at one another and calling each other names like 8 yr olds. That is enough.

Flaming is a part of a forum. It happens...just don't take it THAT seriously.

Small flames I do not bother with, but some of the stuff that has been going on is absurd, and you guys no it. Look, if you don't like my ways, then talk to David. However, the other MODs are just as strict (if not more) about this flaming now, so I wouldn't worry about being banned by me.

Back
Top Bottom